Free Sites for Vehicle History Information
To check to see if a vehicle has been reported stolen but not recovered, you can use the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
To run a check on the VIN number you can use VIN Checker.
NHTSA’s new search tool lets you enter a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to quickly learn if a specific vehicle has not been repaired as part of a safety recall in the last 15 years. SaferCar.gov.
I recommend using US Legal Forms for all of your car flipping documents like a bill of sale, damage disclosure, AS IS clause, etc.
Paid Sites for Vehicle History
Check Engine Light OBDII Code Readers
ELM327 Wireless Adapter for Your Smartphone
Kelly Blue Book is my favorite pricing guide. It’s free, easy and most buyers use it too.
NADA is another popular pricing guide.
3 Hour Car Flip Digital Guide
I’ve put everything that I’ve learned in one place – the 3 Hour Car Flip Digital Guide. Here’s what the guide covers:
- Determining What Kind of Car to Buy
- How to Find a Deal
- Inspecting a Car for Purchase
- Things You Should Know When You Test Drive
- Price Negotiation Part 1: Buying it Low
- How to Get Repairs Done Quickly and Inexpensively
- Preparing the Car for Sale
- Pricing the Car
- Where and How to Sell
- Showing the Car: Dos and Don’ts
- Price Negotiation Part 2: Selling it High
- Snowballing Your Profits
- Real Life Examples
- Other Ways to Make Money With Vehicles
NOW ONLY: $18.00
If you’re really serious about buying and selling cars for profit I highly recommend getting this guide. The eighteen bucks you spend on this could potentially make you thousands on car flips.
*some of the links on this page are affiliate links