BEFORE you go to see a vehicle that you’re thinking about buying make sure you ask as many questions of the seller on the phone as possible. Getting answers over the phone rather than in person will help save you a TON of time.
Here are a few great questions to ask before you ever meet with the seller:
- How many miles does it have?
- Does it have a clear, in state title?
- Is the title in your name?
- Are there any mechanical problems? If so, specifically what are the mechanical problems?
- How far away are you located from me?
Save yourself time and aggravation – ask questions before you get there.